Danish-Swedish Farmdog Physical Appearance
Thinking to get a Danish-Swedish Farmdog and want to know what is the general appearance of Danish-Swedish Farmdog or what are the common colours of a Danish-Swedish Farmdog?
Learn more about the colors, weight and height of Danish-Swedish Farmdogs from this page.
Consider the personality traits and appearance of the Danish-Swedish Farmdog, as this breed is not for everyone. Use this information below to see if a Danish-Swedish Farmdog would suit your lifestyle and household.
- Male: 13–15 inches (32–39 cm)
- Female: 12–15 inches (30–37 cm)
- 15-25 pounds (7-12 kg)
Size of Danish-Swedish Farmdog: The Danish-Swedish Farmdog is a small sized dog.
Height of Danish-Swedish Farmdog:
Weight of Danish-Swedish Farmdog:
- Black & White
- Brown & White
The Popular Colours of Danish-Swedish Farmdogs
Danish-Swedish Farmdog Information
The Danish–Swedish Farmdog is a very friendly, easygoing breed. Not only does it work on farms as a rat extinguisher and alerting to intruders, but it is also a companion to adults, and is known to befriend and play with the children of the household. The Danish–Swedish Farmdog is unlike a terrier - even though it is often mistaken as one - it is very mild and gentle in temper. Unlike the high-strung nature of the terrier, the nature of the DSF allows it to do its job, as well as be calm and loving during times without work. This makes it an ideal house companion. The DSF is a not a high energy dog, but loves having a job. The breed is new to the USA, and can only now start to be seen in sports such as flyball and dog agility. The DSF is also known for its excellent mousing skills and can perform sports such as going to ground and earthdog. They are also very speedy and quick, and love all types of lure coursing.
What to do if you lose your Danish-Swedish Farmdog
If your Danish-Swedish Farmdog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. List your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Register the lost pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups Here.
3. Contact the local vets to see if someone has brought in your missing pet.
4. Phone the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Shelters.
What to do if you find a lost Danish-Swedish Farmdog
If you find a Danish-Swedish Farmdog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Report the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Report the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Contact the Local Council to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the animal to the local Animal Shelter near to your suburb.
5. Take the pet to the local Vet who usually scan the animal’s microchip and locate the registered pet owner.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must call your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.