Deutsche Bracke Physical Appearance
Thinking to own a Deutsche Bracke Dog and need to know what is the general appearance of Deutsche Bracke or what are the common colours of a Deutsche Bracke?
Learn more details about the colors, weight and height of Deutsche Bracke Dogs from this page.
Consider the personality traits and appearance of the Deutsche Bracke, as this breed is not for everyone. Use this information below to see if a Deutsche Bracke would suit your lifestyle and household.
- 16-21 inches (40–53 cm)
- 10-18 kg
Size of Deutsche Bracke: The Deutsche Bracke Dog is a medium sized dog.
Height of Deutsche Bracke:
Weight of Deutsche Bracke:
The Common Colours of Deutsche Bracke Dogs
Deutsche Bracke Information
A light, high stationed, elegant yet strongly made hunting dog with a noble appearance.
What to do if you lose your Deutsche Bracke
If your Deutsche Bracke Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. List your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Report the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups Here.
3. Visit the nearby vets to see if anyone has brought in your lost pet.
4. Contact the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Shelters.
What to do if you find a lost Deutsche Bracke
If you find a Deutsche Bracke Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. List the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. List the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Phone the Local Authority to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the pet to the local Animal Pound assigned to your area.
5. Take the pet to the local Vet who usually scan the animal’s microchip and locate the registered owner of the pet.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must contact your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.