Double Doodle Physical Appearance
Thinking to get a Double Doodle Dog and wondering what is the general appearance of Double Doodle or what are the common colours of a Double Doodle?
Learn more about the colors, weight and height of Double Doodle Dogs from this page.
Consider the personality traits and appearance of the Double Doodle, as this breed is not for everyone. Use this information below to see if a Double Doodle would suit your lifestyle and household.
- 20-24 inches (50-61 cm)
- 30-70 pounds (14-32 kg)
Size of Double Doodle: The Double Doodle Dog is a medium sized dog.
Height of Double Doodle:
Weight of Double Doodle:
- Black and Tan
The Popular Colours of Double Doodle Dogs
Double Doodle Information
What to do if you lose your Double Doodle
If your Double Doodle Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. List your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Report the lost pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups Here.
3. Phone the local vets to see if someone has brought in your missing pet.
4. Call the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Shelters.
What to do if you find a lost Double Doodle
If you find a Double Doodle Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Register the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Register the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Call the Local Authority to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the pet to the local Animal Shelter assigned to your suburb.
5. Take the pet to the local Vet who normally scan the animal’s microchip and contact the registered pet owner.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must call your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.