Is Drentse Patrijshond Playful?
Looking to get a Drentse Patrijshond and need to know whether Drentse Patrijshond is a playful breed and fun to be around?
According to pet experts, Drentse Patrijshond Dogs score 0 out of 5 in the scale of the most playful dog breeds.
One of the things we adore about dogs is their playfulness. But some breeds are typically more playful than others.
So, in the spirit of a good time, we combed through our breed profiles to find the canine breeds that tend to be the most enjoyable loving. It's vital to bear in mind that most of these breeds are not couch potatoes or shrinking violets and, in fact, usually need lots of mental and physical stimulation so they don't become bored.
You should keep in mind that all dogs are individuals - not all Labs are obsessed with playing fetch, and there are possibly even some Portuguese Water Dogs who don't like water.
Of course, with any of these breeds, a dog's health and age will influence his level of liveliness. Even with these breeds, you should have a veterinarian analyze your pet dog to make sure there are no underlying conditions before starting any exuberant activities.
Top 5 Most Playful Dog Breeds
2. Labrador Retriever - Labs are generally fun-loving and playful demeanors are definitely part of it.
3. Papillon - Pappillion's are small, smart and spunky, this breed needs to be entertained - or she'll find a way to delight herself.
4. Bearded Collie - These dogs are known for his signature welcoming, and is usually a boisterous and exuberant breed who will amuse you with his clownish antics.
5. Beagle - This breed is led by his nose, and likes to have plenty of opportunity to use his powerful sniffer. That can be as simple as your hiding treats around your house or taking him on long, meandering walks outdoors.
Drentse Patrijshond Information
Though the breed shows a strong hunting instinct in the field, and can be quite driven, these dogs tend to be more relaxed in the home than many of the hunting breeds. They are strongly attached to family members, loyal, and of sweet disposition, particularly with children.
What to do if you lose your Drentse Patrijshond
If your Drentse Patrijshond Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Register your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Report the missing pet on the Local Lost Pets Facebook Groups Here.
3. Phone the local vets to see if someone has handed in your missing pet.
4. Telephone the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Pounds.
What to do if you find a lost Drentse Patrijshond
If you find a Drentse Patrijshond Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Report the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Report the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Phone the Local Council to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the animal to the local Animal Shelter near to your suburb.
5. Take the pet to the local Vet Clinic who normally scan the animal’s microchip and locate the registered owner of the pet.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must contact your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.