English Springer Spaniel Physical Appearance
Looking to own an English Springer Spaniel Dog and wondering what is the general appearance of English Springer Spaniel or what are the popular colours of an English Springer Spaniel?
Know more details about the colors, weight and height of English Springer Spaniel Dogs from this page.
Consider the personality traits and appearance of the English Springer Spaniel, as this breed is not for everyone. Use this information below to see if an English Springer Spaniel would suit your lifestyle and household.
- Male: 19-21 inches (48-56 cm)
- Female:18-20 inches (46-51 cm)
- Male: 45-55 pounds (20-25 kg)
- Female: 40-50 pounds (18-23 kg)
Size of English Springer Spaniel: The English Springer Spaniel Dog is a medium sized dog.
Height of English Springer Spaniel:
Weight of English Springer Spaniel:
- Black & White
- Black White & Tan
- Liver & White
- Liver White & Tan
- White & Black
- White & Liver
The Popular Colours of English Springer Spaniel Dogs
English Springer Spaniel Information
Friendly, affectionate and easily trained. These qualities are essential when being trained for the field or shown in the ring. The Springer’s long ears, soft expression and happy disposition clearly show him to be a member of the ancient family of spaniels. It is uncharacteristic for a gun dog to be aggressive towards other dogs or people, therefore aggression is unacceptable behavior. Tentativeness is to be equally penalized with allowances for young puppies.
What to do if you lose your English Springer Spaniel
If your English Springer Spaniel Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Report your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Register the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups Here.
3. Phone the local vets to see if someone has brought in your lost pet.
4. Contact the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Pounds.
What to do if you find a lost English Springer Spaniel
If you find a English Springer Spaniel Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Register the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. List the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Call the Local Authority to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the pet to the local Animal Pound near to your area.
5. Take the pet to the local Vet Clinic who can scan the animal’s microchip and locate the registered owner of the pet.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must call your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.