English Toy Spaniel Physical Appearance
Considering to get an English Toy Spaniel Dog and want to know what is the general appearance of English Toy Spaniel or what are the popular colours of an English Toy Spaniel?
Know more details about the colors, weight and height of English Toy Spaniel Dogs from this page.
Consider the personality traits and appearance of the English Toy Spaniel, as this breed is not for everyone. Use this information below to see if an English Toy Spaniel would suit your lifestyle and household.
- 9-11 inches (23-28 cm)
- 8-14 pounds (3.6-6.4 kg)
Size of English Toy Spaniel: The English Toy Spaniel Dog is a small sized dog.
Height of English Toy Spaniel:
Weight of English Toy Spaniel:
- Black & Tan
- Black White & Tan
- Red & White
The Popular Colours of English Toy Spaniel Dogs
English Toy Spaniel Information
The King Charles is a friendly breed, to the extent that it is not typically as suitable as a watchdog as some breeds, though it may still bark to warn its owners of an approaching visitor. It is not a high energy breed, and enjoys the company of family members, being primarily a lapdog. Although able to bond well with children and tolerant of them, it will not accept rough handling. It prefers not to be left alone for long periods. Known as one of the quietest toy breeds, it is suitable for apartment living. The breed can tolerate other pets well, although the King Charles still has the hunting instincts of its ancestors and may not always be friendly towards smaller animals. It is intelligent enough to be used for obedience work and, due to its stable temperament, it can be a successful therapy dog for hospitals and nursing homes.
What to do if you lose your English Toy Spaniel
If your English Toy Spaniel Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. List your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Register the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups Here.
3. Call the local vet clinics to see if anyone has brought in your missing pet.
4. Call the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Pounds.
What to do if you find a lost English Toy Spaniel
If you find a English Toy Spaniel Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. List the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Report the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Contact the Local Authority to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the pet to the local Animal Pound near to your suburb.
5. Take the pet to the local Vet Clinic who normally scan the animal’s microchip and contact the registered pet owner.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must contact your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.