Are Field Spaniels Intelligent Dogs?
Wanting to adopt a Field Spaniel and want and wondering whether Field Spaniel is an intelligent dog breed?
According to pet experts, Field Spaniel Dogs score out of 5 in the scale of intelligent dog breeds.
Field Spaniel intelligence ranking compared to other dogs: #34
Smartest Dog Breeds
Obviously, a smart canine is just potential without a human willing to put in the time and effort to train and channel the dog's intelligence. Dogs are about as smart as the average two-year-old, but there is a range of intelligence across several breeds.|Intelligence in dog breeds can refer to many qualities. Some dog breeds are easier to train and listen well to orders while others make great working dogs who are able to herd livestock.
Here is a list of the 5 smartest dog breeds. Is your pet dog one of them?
1. Border Collie is one of the world's smartest and most famous dog breeds. Originally developed as a herding dog because of its intelligence and obedience, the Border Collie is a medium-sized dog recognized for its friendly temperament.
2. Golden Retriever is one of the world's most popular dog breeds. Originally bred as gun dogs, the Golden Retriever is a clever, friendly and trainable comrade.
3. Rottweiler (a.k.a. "Rottie") is a loyal, courageous and smart dog breed who is known for its unwavering commitment to its owners, whom they will protect at all costs.
4. Poodles not only are very smart, but they're also proud, energetic dogs, with the added benefit of being hypoallergenic. Because of their high intelligence, poodles can be easily trained to track, hunt, retrieve, and follow.
5. German shepherd is the second most in demand dog breed because they're brave, confident, and intelligent. They are excellent all-purpose workers and are used in a number of specialized situations as police dogs or service dogs.
Field Spaniel Information
The field spaniel is happiest when it has a job to do. Although independent in nature, it is devoted, sensitive and willing to please. Always cheerful and affectionate, it is an excellent family companion as long as it is given regular exercise. The field spaniel is especially known for its tractable nature. It is typical for a field spaniel to be somewhat reserved with strangers.
What to do if you lose your Field Spaniel
If your Field Spaniel Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Report your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Report the missing pet on the Local Lost Pets Facebook Groups Here.
3. Telephone the nearby vets to see if anyone has handed in your missing pet.
4. Phone the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Pounds.
What to do if you find a lost Field Spaniel
If you find a Field Spaniel Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Report the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Register the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Call the Local Authority to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the animal to the local Animal Pound near to your suburb.
5. Take the animal to the local Vet who normally scan the animal’s microchip and call the registered pet owner.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must call your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.