Field Spaniel Physical Appearance
Looking to adopt a Field Spaniel Dog and need to know what is the general appearance of Field Spaniel or what are the popular colours of a Field Spaniel?
Know more details about the colors, weight and height of Field Spaniel Dogs from this page.
Consider the personality traits and appearance of the Field Spaniel, as this breed is not for everyone. Use this information below to see if a Field Spaniel would suit your lifestyle and household.
- 18 inches (46 cm)
- 35-50 pounds (16-22.5 kg)
Size of Field Spaniel: The Field Spaniel Dog is a medium sized dog.
Height of Field Spaniel:
Weight of Field Spaniel:
- Blue Roan
- Golden Liver
- Golden Liver Roan
- Liver Roan
The Common Colours of Field Spaniel Dogs
Field Spaniel Information
The field spaniel is happiest when it has a job to do. Although independent in nature, it is devoted, sensitive and willing to please. Always cheerful and affectionate, it is an excellent family companion as long as it is given regular exercise. The field spaniel is especially known for its tractable nature. It is typical for a field spaniel to be somewhat reserved with strangers.
What to do if you lose your Field Spaniel
If your Field Spaniel Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Report your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Report the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups Here.
3. Contact the local vets to see if anyone has handed in your missing pet.
4. Telephone the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Shelters.
What to do if you find a lost Field Spaniel
If you find a Field Spaniel Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. List the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Register the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Contact the Local Authority to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the pet to the local Animal Pound assigned to your suburb.
5. Take the animal to the local Vet who usually scan the animal’s microchip and call the registered owner of the pet.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must call your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.