Francais Blanc et Noir Physical Appearance
Considering to own a Francais Blanc et Noir Dog and need to know what is the general appearance of Francais Blanc et Noir or what are the common colours of a Francais Blanc et Noir?
Learn more about the colors, weight and height of Francais Blanc et Noir Dogs from this page.
Consider the personality traits and appearance of the Francais Blanc et Noir, as this breed is not for everyone. Use this information below to see if a Francais Blanc et Noir would suit your lifestyle and household.
- Male: 26–28 inches (65–72 cm)
- Female: 24–27 inches (62–68 cm)
- 60-71 pounds (27–32 kg)
Size of Francais Blanc et Noir: The Francais Blanc et Noir Dog is a large sized dog.
Height of Francais Blanc et Noir:
Weight of Francais Blanc et Noir:
- Black & White
The Common Colours of Francais Blanc et Noir Dogs
Francais Blanc et Noir Information
The breed is noted for its perseverance on the hunt as well as a good nose and voice. Unusual for pack dogs, it is friendly and easy for humans to manage.
What to do if you lose your Francais Blanc et Noir
If your Francais Blanc et Noir Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. List your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Register the missing pet on the Local Lost Pets Facebook Groups Here.
3. Call the nearby vets to see if someone has handed in your lost pet.
4. Contact the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Shelters.
What to do if you find a lost Francais Blanc et Noir
If you find a Francais Blanc et Noir Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Register the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. List the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Contact the Local Authority to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the animal to the local Animal Shelter near to your suburb.
5. Take the animal to the local Vet Clinic who normally scan the animal’s microchip and contact the registered owner of the pet.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must call your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.