Popular French Bulldog Names
Thinking to get a French Bulldog and wondering what is the most popular names for French Bulldogs?
Whether your next French Bulldog is a girl or boy, discover the list of funny and cute French Bulldog names here.
Choosing a name for your dog requires a little luck and inspiration and a lot of thought. After all, this is a word you will be saying frequently for years to come.
Can you guess the most popular French Bulldog dog names? Some of them might surprise you. Choosing the best dog name, like choosing the perfect dog sitter, is a task that pet parents take seriously.
Luckily, we have rounded up some great options for you. From Allie to Zoey and everything in between, we dug into our database to discover the top French Bulldog breed dog names and trends.
The perfect name for your French Bulldog dog is out there!
Top 10 Male French Bulldog Dog Names
Top 10 Female French Bulldog Dog Names
French Bulldog Information
The French bulldog is a clown in a lap dog. It enjoys playing and entertaining its family, as well as cuddling and snoozing with its favorite person. It is amiable, sweet, companionable and willing to please.
What to do if you lose your French Bulldog
If your French Bulldog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Register your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Register the lost pet on the Local Lost Pets Facebook Groups Here.
3. Call the nearby vets to see if someone has handed in your missing pet.
4. Phone the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Pounds.
What to do if you find a lost French Bulldog
If you find a French Bulldog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. List the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Register the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Contact the Local Council to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the pet to the local Animal Shelter assigned to your suburb.
5. Take the animal to the local Vet Clinic who usually scan the animal’s microchip and call the registered owner of the pet.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must call your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.