French Bulldog Physical Appearance
Thinking to own a French Bulldog and want to know what is the general appearance of French Bulldog or what are the popular colours of a French Bulldog?
Know more about the colors, weight and height of French Bulldogs from this page.
Consider the personality traits and appearance of the French Bulldog, as this breed is not for everyone. Use this information below to see if a French Bulldog would suit your lifestyle and household.
- 12 inches (30 cm)
- There are two weight classes of French Bulldog: 19 - 22 pounds (9 - 10 kg) and 22 - 28 pounds (10 - 13 kg). Over 28 pounds is a disqualification.
- Brindle & White
Size of French Bulldog: The French Bulldog is a small sized dog.
Height of French Bulldog:
Weight of French Bulldog:
- Fawn & White
- Fawn Brindle
- White & Brindle
- White & Fawn
The Common Colours of French Bulldogs
French Bulldog Information
The French bulldog is a clown in a lap dog. It enjoys playing and entertaining its family, as well as cuddling and snoozing with its favorite person. It is amiable, sweet, companionable and willing to please.
What to do if you lose your French Bulldog
If your French Bulldog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Register your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Register the missing pet on the Local Lost Pets Facebook Groups Here.
3. Visit the local vet clinics to see if someone has brought in your missing pet.
4. Telephone the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Shelters.
What to do if you find a lost French Bulldog
If you find a French Bulldog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Register the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. List the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Contact the Local Council to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the animal to the local Animal Pound assigned to your suburb.
5. Take the pet to the local Vet who can scan the animal’s microchip and call the registered pet owner.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must contact your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.