French Spaniel Physical Appearance
Considering to get a French Spaniel Dog and wondering what is the general appearance of French Spaniel or what are the common colours of a French Spaniel?
Learn more about the colors, weight and height of French Spaniel Dogs from this page.
Consider the personality traits and appearance of the French Spaniel, as this breed is not for everyone. Use this information below to see if a French Spaniel would suit your lifestyle and household.
- Male: 22-24 inches (55-61 cm)
- Female: 21-23 inches (54-59 cm)
- 44-55 pounds (20-25 kg)
Size of French Spaniel: The French Spaniel Dog is a medium sized dog.
Height of French Spaniel:
Weight of French Spaniel:
- Liver & White
The Common Colours of French Spaniel Dogs
French Spaniel Information
The French Spaniel has a friendly and outgoing personality and is well balanced and patient. It is not a naturally aggressive dog, is eager to please and thus can be trained easily. A dog of this breed will form a strong bond with its master, being typically a working dog. It has a high level of stamina and requires vigorous exercise.
What to do if you lose your French Spaniel
If your French Spaniel Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. List your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Report the missing pet on the Local Lost Pets Facebook Groups Here.
3. Telephone the local vet clinics to see if someone has handed in your missing pet.
4. Call the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Shelters.
What to do if you find a lost French Spaniel
If you find a French Spaniel Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Register the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Report the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Contact the Local Authority to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the pet to the local Animal Pound assigned to your suburb.
5. Take the pet to the local Vet who usually scan the animal’s microchip and contact the registered pet owner.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must call your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.