German Shorthaired Pointer Puppy Price and Litter Size
Considering to own a German Shorthaired Pointer Dog and wondering what is the average price of German Shorthaired Pointer puppies or how many litters can a German Shorthaired Pointer Dog have?
Learn more details about the price of German Shorthaired Pointer Dogs near you and litter size from this page.
Consider the German Shorthaired Pointer puppy price and German Shorthaired Pointer puppy litter size before getting a German Shorthaired Pointer Dog.
German Shorthaired Pointer Puppy Price: Average $600 - $800 USD
German Shorthaired Pointer Puppy Litter Size: 7-12 puppies
Most Expensive Dog Breeds
Here is a list of the top 10 most expensive dog breeds:
2. English Bulldog
3. Chow Chow
6. Tibetan Mastiff
7. Pharaoh Hound
10. Irish Wolfhound
German Shorthaired Pointer Information
The German shorthaired pointer's idea of heaven is a day hunting in the field and an evening curled up by its owner's side. This is an active dog that can become frustrated and "creative" if not given ample daily exercise, both mental and physical. It is a devoted family pet, although at times it is overly boisterous for small children. Because part of its heritage includes hunting mammals, some can be aggressive to small pets unless raised with them. It is a sensitive breed, responsive to gentle training. Some can whine or bark a lot.
What to do if you lose your German Shorthaired Pointer
If your German Shorthaired Pointer Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Register your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Report the missing pet on the Local Lost Pets Facebook Groups Here.
3. Contact the local vets to see if someone has handed in your lost pet.
4. Contact the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Pounds.
What to do if you find a lost German Shorthaired Pointer
If you find a German Shorthaired Pointer Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Register the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. List the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Phone the Local Council to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the animal to the local Animal Pound near to your suburb.
5. Take the animal to the local Vet Clinic who usually scan the animal’s microchip and call the registered owner of the pet.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must call your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.