Glen of Imaal Terrier Physical Appearance
Considering to own a Glen of Imaal Terrier Dog and want to know what is the general appearance of Glen of Imaal Terrier or what are the popular colours of a Glen of Imaal Terrier?
Know more details about the colors, weight and height of Glen of Imaal Terrier Dogs from this page.
Consider the personality traits and appearance of the Glen of Imaal Terrier, as this breed is not for everyone. Use this information below to see if a Glen of Imaal Terrier would suit your lifestyle and household.
- 14 inches (35.5-36.5 cm)
- 34-36 pounds (15.5-16.5 kg)
Size of Glen of Imaal Terrier: The Glen of Imaal Terrier Dog is a medium sized dog.
Height of Glen of Imaal Terrier:
Weight of Glen of Imaal Terrier:
The Popular Colours of Glen of Imaal Terrier Dogs
Glen of Imaal Terrier Information
A big dog on short legs, the Glen is a dog of big ideas that's never short of ways to achieve them. This is a spirited, inquisitive, courageous breed, always ready for a game or a hunt. Less excitable than most terriers, it is nonetheless an active dog. However, once given its daily dose of activity, it is content to snuggle by your side. At home the Glen is good-natured and gentle with family members; with its childlike exuberance, it especially enjoys the companionship of children. Some Glens can be dog aggressive. Glens learn quickly but may not always do what you ask. They are not inclined to bark much.
What to do if you lose your Glen of Imaal Terrier
If your Glen of Imaal Terrier Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Report your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Report the missing pet on the Local Lost Pets Facebook Groups Here.
3. Visit the nearby vets to see if someone has handed in your lost pet.
4. Telephone the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Pounds.
What to do if you find a lost Glen of Imaal Terrier
If you find a Glen of Imaal Terrier Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. List the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Report the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Call the Local Council to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the pet to the local Animal Shelter assigned to your suburb.
5. Take the pet to the local Vet Clinic who usually scan the animal’s microchip and phone the registered pet owner.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must call your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.