Greenland Dog Physical Appearance
Considering to adopt a Greenland Dog and wondering what is the general appearance of Greenland Dog or what are the popular colours of a Greenland Dog?
Learn more about the colors, weight and height of Greenland Dogs from this page.
Consider the personality traits and appearance of the Greenland Dog, as this breed is not for everyone. Use this information below to see if a Greenland Dog would suit your lifestyle and household.
- 22-25 inches (56-64 cm)
- 66-70 pounds (30-32 kg)
Size of Greenland Dog: The Greenland Dog is a medium to large sized dog.
Height of Greenland Dog:
Weight of Greenland Dog:
The Common Colours of Greenland Dogs
Greenland Dog Information
The predominant temperament qualities of the Greenland Dog are energy, mental strength and boldness. He is a tireless sled dog and while friendly to people, he is not particularly attached to any one person and not suitable as a guard dog. The breed has a strong instinct for hunting polar bear and seal.
What to do if you lose your Greenland Dog
If your Greenland Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. List your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Report the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups Here.
3. Visit the local vets to see if someone has handed in your missing pet.
4. Phone the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Shelters.
What to do if you find a lost Greenland Dog
If you find a Greenland Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Register the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. List the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Phone the Local Council to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the animal to the local Animal Shelter assigned to your suburb.
5. Take the pet to the local Vet Clinic who normally scan the animal’s microchip and call the registered pet owner.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must call your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.