Griffon bleu de Gascogne Physical Appearance
Wanting to get a Griffon bleu de Gascogne Dog and want to know what is the general appearance of Griffon bleu de Gascogne or what are the popular colours of a Griffon bleu de Gascogne?
Learn more details about the colors, weight and height of Griffon bleu de Gascogne Dogs from this page.
Consider the personality traits and appearance of the Griffon bleu de Gascogne, as this breed is not for everyone. Use this information below to see if a Griffon bleu de Gascogne would suit your lifestyle and household.
- Males: 19.5-22.5 inches
- Female: 19-21.5 inches
Size of Griffon bleu de Gascogne: The Griffon bleu de Gascogne Dog is a medium sized dog.
Height of Griffon bleu de Gascogne:
Weight of Griffon bleu de Gascogne:
- Black & White
The Common Colours of Griffon bleu de Gascogne Dogs
Griffon bleu de Gascogne Information
Alert, keen and enterprising, the Griffon Blue de Gascogne has a fine nose and a good voice and is an intent hunter, yet it is affectionate.
What to do if you lose your Griffon bleu de Gascogne
If your Griffon bleu de Gascogne Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. List your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. List the lost pet on the Local Lost Pets Facebook Groups Here.
3. Phone the local vets to see if someone has brought in your lost pet.
4. Call the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Shelters.
What to do if you find a lost Griffon bleu de Gascogne
If you find a Griffon bleu de Gascogne Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Register the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. List the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Contact the Local Council to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the animal to the local Animal Shelter near to your area.
5. Take the pet to the local Vet Clinic who can scan the animal’s microchip and call the registered pet owner.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must call your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.