Ibizan Hound Physical Appearance
Wanting to get an Ibizan Hound Dog and wondering what is the general appearance of Ibizan Hound or what are the common colours of an Ibizan Hound?
Learn more details about the colors, weight and height of Ibizan Hound Dogs from this page.
Consider the personality traits and appearance of the Ibizan Hound, as this breed is not for everyone. Use this information below to see if an Ibizan Hound would suit your lifestyle and household.
- 22-29 inches (56-74 cm)
- 42-55 pounds (19-25 kg)
Size of Ibizan Hound: The Ibizan Hound Dog is a large sized dog.
Height of Ibizan Hound:
Weight of Ibizan Hound:
- Red & White
- White & Red
The Popular Colours of Ibizan Hound Dogs
Ibizan Hound Information
The graceful Ibizan hound retains great hunting instinct, using its acute senses of hearing and smell to locate small animals, and relishing the opportunity to chase anything that moves. Unlike most sighthounds, it barks when chasing. It is reserved with strangers; some can be timid. It is gentle, mild-mannered, even-tempered and loyal, and makes a quiet, trustworthy house pet.
What to do if you lose your Ibizan Hound
If your Ibizan Hound Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Register your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. List the lost pet on the Local Lost Pets Facebook Groups Here.
3. Contact the local vets to see if someone has handed in your lost pet.
4. Telephone the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Pounds.
What to do if you find a lost Ibizan Hound
If you find a Ibizan Hound Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Report the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. List the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Phone the Local Authority to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the pet to the local Animal Shelter near to your suburb.
5. Take the animal to the local Vet who usually scan the animal’s microchip and locate the registered pet owner.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must call your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.