Irish Setter Puppy Price and Litter Size
Looking to own an Irish Setter Dog and wondering what is the average price of Irish Setter puppies or how many litters can an Irish Setter Dog have?
Learn more details about the price of Irish Setter Dogs near you and litter size from this page.
Consider the Irish Setter puppy price and Irish Setter puppy litter size before getting a Irish Setter Dog.
Irish Setter Puppy Price: Average $800 - $1000 USD
Irish Setter Puppy Litter Size: 7-10 puppies
Most Expensive Dog Breeds
Here is a list of the top 10 most expensive canine breeds:
2. English Bulldog
3. Chow Chow
6. Tibetan Mastiff
7. Pharaoh Hound
10. Irish Wolfhound
Irish Setter Information
The Irish setter was bred to be a tireless and enthusiastic hunter, and it approaches everything in life with a rollicking, good-natured attitude, full of gusto and fervor. Given a daily outlet for its energy, it makes a pleasant companion. Without ample exercise, it can be overly active inside or become frustrated. It is an amiable breed, eager to please and be part of its family's activities. It is good with children, but can be too rambunctious for small children. It is less popular as a hunter than the other setters.
What to do if you lose your Irish Setter
If your Irish Setter Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Report your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. List the lost pet on the Local Lost Pets Facebook Groups Here.
3. Phone the nearby vets to see if anyone has handed in your missing pet.
4. Phone the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Shelters.
What to do if you find a lost Irish Setter
If you find a Irish Setter Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Register the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Register the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Contact the Local Council to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the animal to the local Animal Shelter assigned to your area.
5. Take the animal to the local Vet Clinic who usually scan the animal’s microchip and call the registered owner of the pet.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must contact your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.