Italian Greyhound Puppy Price and Litter Size
Considering to get an Italian Greyhound Dog and need to know what is the average price of Italian Greyhound puppies or how many litters can an Italian Greyhound Dog have?
Learn more about the price of Italian Greyhound Dogs near you and litter size from this page.
Consider the Italian Greyhound puppy price and Italian Greyhound puppy litter size before getting a Italian Greyhound Dog.
Italian Greyhound Puppy Price: Average $800 - $1000 USD
Italian Greyhound Puppy Litter Size: 2-4 puppies
Most Expensive Dog Breeds
Here is a list of the top 10 most expensive pet dog breeds:
2. English Bulldog
3. Chow Chow
6. Tibetan Mastiff
7. Pharaoh Hound
10. Irish Wolfhound
Italian Greyhound Information
A sighthound in a small package, the Italian greyhound shares its larger relatives' characteristics. It loves to run and chase. It is extremely gentle and sensitive. Reserved, often timid, with strangers, it is devoted to its family and is good with children, and other dogs and pets. However, it can be easily injured by boisterous children and larger dogs.
What to do if you lose your Italian Greyhound
If your Italian Greyhound Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Report your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Register the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups Here.
3. Phone the nearby vets to see if anyone has handed in your lost pet.
4. Call the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Pounds.
What to do if you find a lost Italian Greyhound
If you find a Italian Greyhound Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. List the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Report the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Contact the Local Authority to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the animal to the local Animal Shelter assigned to your suburb.
5. Take the pet to the local Vet Clinic who can scan the animal’s microchip and locate the registered pet owner.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must call your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.