Popular Italian Greyhound Names
Considering to get an Italian Greyhound Dog and wondering what is the most popular names for Italian Greyhound Dogs?
Whether your next Italian Greyhound is a girl or boy, discover the list of beautiful Italian Greyhound Dog names here.
Choosing a name for your dog requires a little luck and inspiration and a lot of thought. After all, this is a word you will be saying frequently for years to come.
Can you guess the most popular Italian Greyhound dog names? Some of them might surprise you. Choosing the best dog name, like choosing the perfect dog sitter, is a task that pet parents take seriously.
Luckily, we have rounded up some great options for you. From Allie to Zoey and everything in between, we dug into our database to discover the top Italian Greyhound breed dog names and trends.
The perfect name for your Italian Greyhound dog is out there!
Top 10 Male Italian Greyhound Dog Names
Top 10 Female Italian Greyhound Dog Names
Italian Greyhound Information
A sighthound in a small package, the Italian greyhound shares its larger relatives' characteristics. It loves to run and chase. It is extremely gentle and sensitive. Reserved, often timid, with strangers, it is devoted to its family and is good with children, and other dogs and pets. However, it can be easily injured by boisterous children and larger dogs.
What to do if you lose your Italian Greyhound
If your Italian Greyhound Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. List your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. List the lost pet on the Local Lost Pets Facebook Groups Here.
3. Call the nearby vet clinics to see if anyone has handed in your lost pet.
4. Contact the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Shelters.
What to do if you find a lost Italian Greyhound
If you find a Italian Greyhound Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Report the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Register the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Call the Local Council to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the animal to the local Animal Shelter near to your area.
5. Take the pet to the local Vet Clinic who normally scan the animal’s microchip and phone the registered pet owner.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must call your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.