Jagdterrier Physical Appearance
Considering to get a Jagdterrier Dog and wondering what is the general appearance of Jagdterrier or what are the common colours of a Jagdterrier?
Know more about the colors, weight and height of Jagdterrier Dogs from this page.
Consider the personality traits and appearance of the Jagdterrier, as this breed is not for everyone. Use this information below to see if a Jagdterrier would suit your lifestyle and household.
- 13–16 inches (33–40 cm)
- 20-22 pounds (9-10 kg)
Size of Jagdterrier: The Jagdterrier Dog is a medium sized dog.
Height of Jagdterrier:
Weight of Jagdterrier:
- Black and Tan
The Popular Colours of Jagdterrier Dogs
This terrier breed is a clever hunter, unrelenting, tough, and robust. The Jagdterrier is unafraid of the most formidable wild game and very intent in the pursuit of such game. The breed is highly intelligent and affable with its master and other hunters. Considering its determination to work, and its combustible energy, the breed should not be selected strictly as a pet, though they are totally people friendly. Dash, gameness and pluck are all descriptive of a properly bred Jagdterrier. The Jagdterrier, bred solely by hunters over its existence, has maintained the fearless characteristics of early day den terriers.
What to do if you lose your Jagdterrier
If your Jagdterrier Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Register your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. List the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups Here.
3. Contact the nearby vets to see if anyone has handed in your missing pet.
4. Phone the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Pounds.
What to do if you find a lost Jagdterrier
If you find a Jagdterrier Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Report the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Report the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Call the Local Council to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the animal to the local Animal Shelter assigned to your area.
5. Take the animal to the local Vet who normally scan the animal’s microchip and call the registered owner of the pet.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must call your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.