Are Kerry Blue Terriers Friendly Or Dangerous To Strangers?
Considering to get a Kerry Blue Terrier and want to know whether Kerry Blue Terrier are friendly or aggressive to strangers?
According to dog, Kerry Blue Terrier Dogs score out of 5 in the scale of breeds that are considered the friendliest dogs to strangers.
When it comes to picking a dog, you possibly want one that is friendly, whether that's toward people, other pets, or both. In other words, a happy-go-lucky pooch that gets along with everyone.
While most pet dogs are definitely fond of people, some are very sociable and love to meet new people all the time. Kindness doesn't necessarily depend upon breed. Most dogs are friendly if they have been introduced to new people, places, and experiences as they were growing up.
So, essentially, you can make any canine into a friendly dog if you ensure they have an active social life and a happy home. Just about all pet dogs will be social with their owners, but some breeds were bred as guardians and can be wary and even threatening toward strangers.
Top 5 Friendly Dog Breeds
2. Poodles very active, social, and smart dogs that make amazing friends. They do extremely well in a variety of different dog sports and delight in the company of people, friend or stranger.
3. Pug is so liked partially due to its looks, but also because of its wonderful personality. Pugs are extremely social, they love everyone and get along very well with other animals.
4. Cavalier King Charles Spaniel is one of the smallest spaniels, the Cavalier King Charles Spaniel was bred primarily as a friend and lapdog. Due to this, they are extremely friendly with their families and strangers, gladly meeting as many new people as they can.
5. Boxer was initially bred as a guard dog in Germany, but there are very few working Boxers left. Today, most are energetic, smart family companions that are fantastic for individuals and families alike. They are very social dogs and enjoy meeting and playing with new people and other dogs.
Kerry Blue Terrier Information
A versatile terrier, the Kerry blue's personality is multifaceted. It can guard, hunt, herd or just be a fun-loving companion. It needs daily mental and physical activity in a safe area. It loves to run, chase, hunt, explore, play and dig. Indoors, it is well-mannered. It can be protective toward strangers yet greet verified friends with great enthusiasm. It is apt to be aggressive toward other dogs and small animals. It is clever and independent, often stubborn. Some tend to bark.
What to do if you lose your Kerry Blue Terrier
If your Kerry Blue Terrier Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. List your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. List the lost pet on the Local Lost Pets Facebook Groups Here.
3. Telephone the nearby vets to see if someone has brought in your missing pet.
4. Contact the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Shelters.
What to do if you find a lost Kerry Blue Terrier
If you find a Kerry Blue Terrier Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Register the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Report the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Phone the Local Authority to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the pet to the local Animal Shelter near to your area.
5. Take the pet to the local Vet Clinic who can scan the animal’s microchip and phone the registered pet owner.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must contact your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.