King Shepherd Physical Appearance
Wanting to own a King Shepherd Dog and need to know what is the general appearance of King Shepherd or what are the common colours of a King Shepherd?
Learn more details about the colors, weight and height of King Shepherd Dogs from this page.
Consider the personality traits and appearance of the King Shepherd, as this breed is not for everyone. Use this information below to see if a King Shepherd would suit your lifestyle and household.
- 25-29 inches (64-74 cm)
- 90-150 pounds (41-69 kg)
Size of King Shepherd: The King Shepherd Dog is a large to giant sized dog.
Height of King Shepherd:
Weight of King Shepherd:
- Black & Tan
The Popular Colours of King Shepherd Dogs
King Shepherd Information
The King Shepherd is self-confident with a well-balanced personality and healthy nervous system. They should not exhibit any shyness or nervousness. They are extremely intelligent, easy to train and eager and faithful to please their owners. This breed makes a fine sheep-herder and working dog. They are also a naturally courageous guard and watchdog, showing courage, strength, and hardiness in their role of protector. They make very nice companions and are friendly to other animals and children.
What to do if you lose your King Shepherd
If your King Shepherd Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Register your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Report the missing pet on the Local Lost Pets Facebook Groups Here.
3. Telephone the local vets to see if anyone has brought in your missing pet.
4. Call the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Pounds.
What to do if you find a lost King Shepherd
If you find a King Shepherd Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. List the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Report the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Contact the Local Authority to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the pet to the local Animal Shelter assigned to your area.
5. Take the animal to the local Vet Clinic who can scan the animal’s microchip and phone the registered owner of the pet.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must call your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.