Korean Jindo Puppy Price and Litter Size
Looking to get a Korean Jindo Dog and wondering what is the average price of Korean Jindo puppies or how many litters can a Korean Jindo Dog have?
Learn more details about the price of Korean Jindo Dogs near you and litter size from this page.
Consider the Korean Jindo puppy price and Korean Jindo puppy litter size before getting a Korean Jindo Dog.
Korean Jindo Puppy Price: Average $300 - $400 USD
Korean Jindo Puppy Litter Size: 4-8 puppies
Top 10 Most Expensive Dog Breeds
Here is a list of the top 10 most expensive pet dog breeds:
2. English Bulldog
3. Chow Chow
6. Tibetan Mastiff
7. Pharaoh Hound
10. Irish Wolfhound
Korean Jindo Information
The Jindo is an enthusiastic hunter, able to follow cold trails of rabbit, raccoon, and badger. In packs, Jindo can hunt even wild boars and roe deer. Jindos are renowned for their loyalty to family members and their attachment to their home. Jindos have often been known to travel long distances to return to their original owner. The Jindo has a fastidious nature and puppies are housebroken with little training. Jindos also keep their coats extremely clean. Jindos are, by nature, watchful of other dogs and may, on their own territory, react aggressively to intruding dogs. Jindos are highly intelligent but because of their independent nature, respond best to positive reinforcement training, and preferably from their owner. While the Jindo is devoted to its owner, they are aloof and suspicious toward strangers.
What to do if you lose your Korean Jindo
If your Korean Jindo Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Report your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Report the lost pet on the Local Lost Pets Facebook Groups Here.
3. Visit the local vet clinics to see if someone has brought in your lost pet.
4. Call the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Pounds.
What to do if you find a lost Korean Jindo
If you find a Korean Jindo Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. List the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. List the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Phone the Local Authority to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the animal to the local Animal Pound assigned to your area.
5. Take the animal to the local Vet who can scan the animal’s microchip and contact the registered owner of the pet.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must call your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.