Kuvasz Physical Appearance
Looking to get a Kuvasz Dog and want to know what is the general appearance of Kuvasz or what are the popular colours of a Kuvasz?
Know more details about the colors, weight and height of Kuvasz Dogs from this page.
Consider the personality traits and appearance of the Kuvasz, as this breed is not for everyone. Use this information below to see if a Kuvasz would suit your lifestyle and household.
- Male: 28-30 inches (71-76 cm)
- Female: 26-28 inches (66-71 cm)
- Male: 100-115 pounds (45-52 kg)
- Female: 70-90 pounds (32-41 kg)
Size of Kuvasz: The Kuvasz Dog is a giant sized dog.
Height of Kuvasz:
Weight of Kuvasz:
The Popular Colours of Kuvasz Dogs
Despite its sweet looks, the kuvasz is a tough protector, fearlessly defending its family or home. It is gentle with and protective of children in its own family, but it may misinterpret a child's rough-and-tumble games with other children as attacks on its child. It is reserved with strangers and may be aggressive toward strange dogs; however, it tends to be very gentle with other pets and livestock. It is devoted and loyal but not very demonstrative. Some can be domineering.
What to do if you lose your Kuvasz
If your Kuvasz Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Register your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. List the lost pet on the Local Lost Pets Facebook Groups Here.
3. Telephone the nearby vet clinics to see if anyone has handed in your lost pet.
4. Telephone the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Pounds.
What to do if you find a lost Kuvasz
If you find a Kuvasz Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Report the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. List the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Contact the Local Council to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the animal to the local Animal Pound near to your suburb.
5. Take the pet to the local Vet who normally scan the animal’s microchip and phone the registered pet owner.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must call your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.