Labrador Retriever Puppy Price and Litter Size
Thinking to adopt a Labrador Retriever Dog and need to know what is the average price of Labrador Retriever puppies or how many litters can a Labrador Retriever Dog have?
Know more about the price of Labrador Retriever Dogs near you and litter size from this page.
Consider the Labrador Retriever puppy price and Labrador Retriever puppy litter size before getting a Labrador Retriever Dog.
Labrador Retriever Puppy Price: Average $1000 - $2000 USD
Labrador Retriever Puppy Litter Size: 5-10 puppies
Most Expensive Dog Breeds
Here is a list of the top 10 most expensive dog breeds:
2. English Bulldog
3. Chow Chow
6. Tibetan Mastiff
7. Pharaoh Hound
10. Irish Wolfhound
Labrador Retriever Information
The Labrador Retriever is an enthusiastic hunter with a good nose and a soft mouth. They excel in all performance activities. Another essential characteristic of the Labrador Retriever is the short, dense, double coat that protects the dog when retrieving from water. The short, “otter” tail is another distinctive feature of this breed. Labrador Retrievers are noted for their excellent temperaments. This breed is friendly, outgoing and eager to please. They are extremely intelligent and easily trained to perform a variety of complex tasks.
What to do if you lose your Labrador Retriever
If your Labrador Retriever Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Register your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Report the lost pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups Here.
3. Visit the nearby vets to see if someone has handed in your lost pet.
4. Phone the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Pounds.
What to do if you find a lost Labrador Retriever
If you find a Labrador Retriever Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. List the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Report the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Phone the Local Authority to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the pet to the local Animal Shelter near to your suburb.
5. Take the pet to the local Vet who normally scan the animal’s microchip and call the registered pet owner.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must call your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.