Lhasa Apso Puppy Price and Litter Size
Thinking to adopt a Lhasa Apso Dog and need to know what is the average price of Lhasa Apso puppies or how many litters can a Lhasa Apso Dog have?
Know more about the price of Lhasa Apso Dogs near you and litter size from this page.
Consider the Lhasa Apso puppy price and Lhasa Apso puppy litter size before getting a Lhasa Apso Dog.
Lhasa Apso Puppy Price: Average $500 - $700 USD
Lhasa Apso Puppy Litter Size: 4-6 puppies
Most Expensive Dog Breeds
Here is a list of the top 10 most expensive canine breeds:
2. English Bulldog
3. Chow Chow
6. Tibetan Mastiff
7. Pharaoh Hound
10. Irish Wolfhound
Lhasa Apso Information
Despite its lap-dog appearance, the Lhasa is a tough character. It is independent, stubborn and bold. Although it is eager for a romp or game, it will be happy as long as it is given exercise. It will also happily snooze beside its owner. These characteristics make it an excellent small companion in adventure. It is somewhat reserved with strangers.
What to do if you lose your Lhasa Apso
If your Lhasa Apso Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Register your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Register the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups Here.
3. Call the local vets to see if anyone has handed in your missing pet.
4. Call the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Shelters.
What to do if you find a lost Lhasa Apso
If you find a Lhasa Apso Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Register the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Register the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Contact the Local Council to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the pet to the local Animal Pound near to your suburb.
5. Take the pet to the local Vet who normally scan the animal’s microchip and locate the registered pet owner.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must contact your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.