Are Lowchens Intelligent Dogs?
Wanting to get a Lowchen and need and wondering whether Lowchen is an intelligent dog breed?
According to dog experts, Lowchen Dogs score out of 5 in the scale of intelligent dog breeds.
Lowchen intelligence ranking compared to other dogs: unknown
Smartest Dog Breeds
Of course, a smart pet dog is just potential without a person ready to put in the time and effort to channel the dog and train's intelligence. Dogs are about as smart as the average two-year-old, but there is a series of intelligence across different breeds.|Intelligence in dog breeds can refer to many characteristics. Some dog breeds are easier to train and listen well to orders while others make great working dogs who are able to herd livestock.
Here is a list of the 5 smartest dog breeds. Is your canine one of them?
1. Border Collie is just one of the world's smartest and most well-known dog breeds. Initially developed as a herding dog because of its intelligence and obedience, the Border Collie is a medium-sized dog known for its friendly temperament.
2. Golden Retriever is one of the world's most-liked dog breeds. Originally bred as gun dogs, the Golden Retriever is a smart, friendly and trainable comrade.
3. Rottweiler (a.k.a. "Rottie") is a loyal, smart and courageous dog breed who is known for its unwavering commitment to its owners, whom they will protect at all costs.
4. Poodles not only are very intelligent, but they're also honored, energetic dogs, with the added benefit of being hypoallergenic. Because of their high intelligence, poodles can be easily trained to track, hunt, retrieve, and obey.
5. German shepherd is the second most popular dog breed because they're brave, confident, and intelligent. They are excellent all-purpose workers and are used in a number of specialized situations as police dogs or service dogs.
This is a lively, inquisitive, affectionate dog. It is a mixture of playful spirit and calm soul mate, a good companion for a quiet family. It is willing to please and responsive to commands, and it is devoted to its family. Some may bark or dig a lot.
What to do if you lose your Lowchen
If your Lowchen Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Register your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Register the lost pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups Here.
3. Phone the local vet clinics to see if someone has brought in your missing pet.
4. Call the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Shelters.
What to do if you find a lost Lowchen
If you find a Lowchen Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. List the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Register the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Contact the Local Authority to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the animal to the local Animal Pound near to your area.
5. Take the pet to the local Vet Clinic who normally scan the animal’s microchip and locate the registered pet owner.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must contact your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.