Lowchen Physical Appearance
Looking to adopt a Lowchen Dog and want to know what is the general appearance of Lowchen or what are the common colours of a Lowchen?
Know more details about the colors, weight and height of Lowchen Dogs from this page.
Consider the personality traits and appearance of the Lowchen, as this breed is not for everyone. Use this information below to see if a Lowchen would suit your lifestyle and household.
- 10-13 inches (25-33 cm)
- 9-18 pounds (4-8 kg)
Size of Lowchen: The Lowchen Dog is a small sized dog.
Height of Lowchen:
Weight of Lowchen:
- Black & Tan
The Popular Colours of Lowchen Dogs
This is a lively, inquisitive, affectionate dog. It is a mixture of playful spirit and calm soul mate, a good companion for a quiet family. It is willing to please and responsive to commands, and it is devoted to its family. Some may bark or dig a lot.
What to do if you lose your Lowchen
If your Lowchen Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Report your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Register the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups Here.
3. Contact the local vets to see if someone has handed in your missing pet.
4. Contact the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Pounds.
What to do if you find a lost Lowchen
If you find a Lowchen Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. List the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Register the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Call the Local Authority to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the animal to the local Animal Pound assigned to your suburb.
5. Take the animal to the local Vet who usually scan the animal’s microchip and locate the registered pet owner.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must call your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.