Majestic Tree Hound Physical Appearance
Thinking to adopt a Majestic Tree Hound Dog and want to know what is the general appearance of Majestic Tree Hound or what are the common colours of a Majestic Tree Hound?
Learn more about the colors, weight and height of Majestic Tree Hound Dogs from this page.
Consider the personality traits and appearance of the Majestic Tree Hound, as this breed is not for everyone. Use this information below to see if a Majestic Tree Hound would suit your lifestyle and household.
- 24-30 inches (61-76 cm)
- 73-110 pounds (33-50 kg)
Size of Majestic Tree Hound: The Majestic Tree Hound Dog is a large to giant sized dog.
Height of Majestic Tree Hound:
Weight of Majestic Tree Hound:
- Black and Tan
The Popular Colours of Majestic Tree Hound Dogs
Majestic Tree Hound Information
The Majestic Tree Hound is a good-natured and affectionate hound, accepting equally both praise and correction. It is not quarrelsome with other dogs and has a noble and dignified expression.
What to do if you lose your Majestic Tree Hound
If your Majestic Tree Hound Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Report your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. List the missing pet on the Local Lost Pets Facebook Groups Here.
3. Telephone the local vet clinics to see if someone has handed in your missing pet.
4. Contact the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Pounds.
What to do if you find a lost Majestic Tree Hound
If you find a Majestic Tree Hound Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Register the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Report the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Phone the Local Authority to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the animal to the local Animal Shelter assigned to your suburb.
5. Take the animal to the local Vet who can scan the animal’s microchip and call the registered pet owner.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must contact your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.