Mal-Shi Puppy Price and Litter Size
Wanting to adopt a Mal-Shi Dog and need to know what is the average price of Mal-Shi puppies or how many litters can a Mal-Shi Dog have?
Learn more about the price of Mal-Shi Dogs near you and litter size from this page.
Consider the Mal-Shi puppy price and Mal-Shi puppy litter size before getting a Mal-Shi Dog.
Mal-Shi Puppy Price: Average $800 - $1000 USD
Mal-Shi Puppy Litter Size: 4-8 puppies
Top 10 Most Expensive Dog Breeds
Here is a list of the top 10 most expensive pet dog breeds:
2. English Bulldog
3. Chow Chow
6. Tibetan Mastiff
7. Pharaoh Hound
10. Irish Wolfhound
The Mal-Shi is an intelligent, loyal, playful breed that requires moderate exercise and mental stimulation. Though quite independent, they are very eager to please and easily trained. They do well with older children, nearly all animals, and with those of whom they are accustomed. They are alert, agile and highly perceptive. They're not overly vocal and often fearful of strangers, making them a poor candidate for watchdog.
What to do if you lose your Mal-Shi
If your Mal-Shi Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Report your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Register the lost pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups Here.
3. Visit the local vet clinics to see if anyone has handed in your missing pet.
4. Phone the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Pounds.
What to do if you find a lost Mal-Shi
If you find a Mal-Shi Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. List the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. List the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Call the Local Authority to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the pet to the local Animal Shelter near to your area.
5. Take the pet to the local Vet Clinic who usually scan the animal’s microchip and phone the registered pet owner.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must contact your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.