Mal-Shi Physical Appearance
Thinking to adopt a Mal-Shi Dog and need to know what is the general appearance of Mal-Shi or what are the common colours of a Mal-Shi?
Know more details about the colors, weight and height of Mal-Shi Dogs from this page.
Consider the personality traits and appearance of the Mal-Shi, as this breed is not for everyone. Use this information below to see if a Mal-Shi would suit your lifestyle and household.
- 10-20 inces (25-51 cm)
- 5-15 pounds (2.3-6.8 kg)
Size of Mal-Shi: The Mal-Shi Dog is a small sized dog.
Height of Mal-Shi:
Weight of Mal-Shi:
The Popular Colours of Mal-Shi Dogs
The Mal-Shi is an intelligent, loyal, playful breed that requires moderate exercise and mental stimulation. Though quite independent, they are very eager to please and easily trained. They do well with older children, nearly all animals, and with those of whom they are accustomed. They are alert, agile and highly perceptive. They're not overly vocal and often fearful of strangers, making them a poor candidate for watchdog.
What to do if you lose your Mal-Shi
If your Mal-Shi Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. List your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Report the lost pet on the Local Lost Pets Facebook Groups Here.
3. Phone the nearby vet clinics to see if anyone has handed in your missing pet.
4. Telephone the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Pounds.
What to do if you find a lost Mal-Shi
If you find a Mal-Shi Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Register the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. List the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Contact the Local Authority to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the pet to the local Animal Shelter near to your area.
5. Take the animal to the local Vet who can scan the animal’s microchip and call the registered owner of the pet.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must contact your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.