Maltese Puppy Price and Litter Size
Thinking to adopt a Maltese Dog and need to know what is the average price of Maltese puppies or how many litters can a Maltese Dog have?
Learn more details about the price of Maltese Dogs near you and litter size from this page.
Consider the Maltese puppy price and Maltese puppy litter size before getting a Maltese Dog.
Maltese Puppy Price: Average $600 - $800 USD
Maltese Puppy Litter Size: 3-5 puppies
Most Expensive Dog Breeds
Here is a list of the top 10 most expensive canine breeds:
2. English Bulldog
3. Chow Chow
6. Tibetan Mastiff
7. Pharaoh Hound
10. Irish Wolfhound
They are one of the most gentle mannered of all little dogs, but are also full of energy and very playful, making them great family dogs. Maltese are highly intelligent and know very well how to use their charm to get their way. If given the chance, they become easily spoiled. This isn’t a problem for dog savvy owners, but many pet owners will give in, often resulting in a pet with poor manners. It is not recommended that Maltese go to homes with young children, where as tiny puppies, there is the possibility of being stepped on or dropped by a child.
What to do if you lose your Maltese
If your Maltese Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. List your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Report the lost pet on the Local Lost Pets Facebook Groups Here.
3. Telephone the nearby vets to see if someone has brought in your lost pet.
4. Contact the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Shelters.
What to do if you find a lost Maltese
If you find a Maltese Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Report the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Register the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Call the Local Authority to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the pet to the local Animal Pound assigned to your suburb.
5. Take the pet to the local Vet Clinic who usually scan the animal’s microchip and locate the registered owner of the pet.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must contact your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.