Miniature Schnauzer Physical Appearance
Thinking to own a Miniature Schnauzer Dog and need to know what is the general appearance of Miniature Schnauzer or what are the common colours of a Miniature Schnauzer?
Know more about the colors, weight and height of Miniature Schnauzer Dogs from this page.
Consider the personality traits and appearance of the Miniature Schnauzer, as this breed is not for everyone. Use this information below to see if a Miniature Schnauzer would suit your lifestyle and household.
- Male: 14 inches (35.6 cm)
- Female: 13 inches (33.0 cm)
- Male: 11-18 pounds (5.0-8.2 kg)
- Female: 10-15 pounds (4.5-6.8 kg)
Size of Miniature Schnauzer: The Miniature Schnauzer Dog is a small sized dog.
Height of Miniature Schnauzer:
Weight of Miniature Schnauzer:
- Black & Silver
- Salt & Pepper
The Popular Colours of Miniature Schnauzer Dogs
Miniature Schnauzer Information
The miniature schnauzer deserves its place as one of the most popular terrier pets. It is playful, inquisitive, alert, spunky and companionable. It is a well-mannered house dog that also enjoys being in the middle of activities. It is less domineering than the larger schnauzers and less dog-aggressive than most terriers. It is also better with other animals than most terriers, although it will gladly give chase. It is clever and can be stubborn, but it is generally biddable. It enjoys children. Some may bark a lot.
What to do if you lose your Miniature Schnauzer
If your Miniature Schnauzer Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Register your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Register the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups Here.
3. Visit the local vets to see if someone has handed in your missing pet.
4. Call the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Pounds.
What to do if you find a lost Miniature Schnauzer
If you find a Miniature Schnauzer Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. List the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Report the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Contact the Local Authority to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the animal to the local Animal Pound near to your suburb.
5. Take the pet to the local Vet who usually scan the animal’s microchip and call the registered owner of the pet.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must call your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.