Mountain Feist Physical Appearance
Looking to get a Mountain Feist Dog and want to know what is the general appearance of Mountain Feist or what are the common colours of a Mountain Feist?
Learn more details about the colors, weight and height of Mountain Feist Dogs from this page.
Consider the personality traits and appearance of the Mountain Feist, as this breed is not for everyone. Use this information below to see if a Mountain Feist would suit your lifestyle and household.
- 12-18 inches (30-45 cm)
- 12-30 pounds (5-13.5 kg)
Size of Mountain Feist: The Mountain Feist Dog is a small to medium sized dog.
Height of Mountain Feist:
Weight of Mountain Feist:
- Light brown
The Common Colours of Mountain Feist Dogs
Mountain Feist Information
Mountain Feists are curious, intelligent, alert and physically active dogs which are suited for hunting and as companion dogs. Feist are very vocal dogs, communicating with growls, bays and barks.They are very protective around the people they know best. Mainly used as a squirrel dog, the Mountain Feist is also good at hunting raccoons and tracking larger game.
What to do if you lose your Mountain Feist
If your Mountain Feist Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Register your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Report the lost pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups Here.
3. Visit the nearby vets to see if someone has brought in your missing pet.
4. Contact the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Shelters.
What to do if you find a lost Mountain Feist
If you find a Mountain Feist Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Report the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. List the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Contact the Local Council to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the pet to the local Animal Shelter near to your area.
5. Take the animal to the local Vet Clinic who can scan the animal’s microchip and locate the registered owner of the pet.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must contact your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.