Neapolitan Mastiff Physical Appearance
Wanting to get a Neapolitan Mastiff Dog and need to know what is the general appearance of Neapolitan Mastiff or what are the common colours of a Neapolitan Mastiff?
Learn more about the colors, weight and height of Neapolitan Mastiff Dogs from this page.
Consider the personality traits and appearance of the Neapolitan Mastiff, as this breed is not for everyone. Use this information below to see if a Neapolitan Mastiff would suit your lifestyle and household.
- Male: 26-30 inches (65-75 cm)
- Female: 24-28 inches (60-70 cm)
- 110-150 pounds (50-70 kg)
Size of Neapolitan Mastiff: The Neapolitan Mastiff Dog is a large to giant sized dog.
Height of Neapolitan Mastiff:
Weight of Neapolitan Mastiff:
The Common Colours of Neapolitan Mastiff Dogs
Neapolitan Mastiff Information
The Neapolitan Mastiff was bred for centuries to guard its family. As such, it is incredibly loyal and devoted to its family, watchful and suspicious of strangers, and tolerant of acquaintances. It is a stay-at-home-type dog. Although it is loving toward children, its sheer size can make accidents possible. It may not get along well with other dogs, especially domineering-type dogs. Because of its size, it should be carefully socialized at an early age.
What to do if you lose your Neapolitan Mastiff
If your Neapolitan Mastiff Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. List your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Report the lost pet on the Local Lost Pets Facebook Groups Here.
3. Contact the nearby vet clinics to see if anyone has handed in your lost pet.
4. Telephone the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Shelters.
What to do if you find a lost Neapolitan Mastiff
If you find a Neapolitan Mastiff Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. List the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Report the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Phone the Local Authority to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the pet to the local Animal Pound assigned to your area.
5. Take the pet to the local Vet who normally scan the animal’s microchip and call the registered pet owner.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must call your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.