Norfolk Terrier Physical Appearance
Looking to adopt a Norfolk Terrier Dog and need to know what is the general appearance of Norfolk Terrier or what are the common colours of a Norfolk Terrier?
Learn more details about the colors, weight and height of Norfolk Terrier Dogs from this page.
Consider the personality traits and appearance of the Norfolk Terrier, as this breed is not for everyone. Use this information below to see if a Norfolk Terrier would suit your lifestyle and household.
- 10 inches (25 cm)
- 10-12 pounds (4½-5½ kg)
Size of Norfolk Terrier: The Norfolk Terrier Dog is a small sized dog.
Height of Norfolk Terrier:
Weight of Norfolk Terrier:
- Black & Tan
- Red Wheaten
The Popular Colours of Norfolk Terrier Dogs
Norfolk Terrier Information
Feisty, bold, inquisitive, game, scrappy, stubborn and independent, the Norfolk is all terrier. It has been called a "demon" in the field, and it loves to hunt, dig and investigate. It must be exercised in a safe area. It is clever and amiable but strong-willed.
What to do if you lose your Norfolk Terrier
If your Norfolk Terrier Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. List your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. List the missing pet on the Local Lost Pets Facebook Groups Here.
3. Call the local vets to see if someone has handed in your lost pet.
4. Telephone the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Pounds.
What to do if you find a lost Norfolk Terrier
If you find a Norfolk Terrier Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. List the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Report the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Call the Local Authority to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the animal to the local Animal Shelter assigned to your suburb.
5. Take the pet to the local Vet Clinic who can scan the animal’s microchip and phone the registered pet owner.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must contact your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.