Norrbottenspets Physical Appearance
Looking to own a Norrbottenspets Dog and want to know what is the general appearance of Norrbottenspets or what are the common colours of a Norrbottenspets?
Know more details about the colors, weight and height of Norrbottenspets Dogs from this page.
Consider the personality traits and appearance of the Norrbottenspets, as this breed is not for everyone. Use this information below to see if a Norrbottenspets would suit your lifestyle and household.
- Male: 17.72 inches (45 cm)
- Female: 16.54 inches (42 cm)
- Male: 24-33 pounds (11-15 kg)
- Female: 18-27 pounds (8-12 kg)
Size of Norrbottenspets: The Norrbottenspets Dog is a medium sized dog.
Height of Norrbottenspets:
Weight of Norrbottenspets:
- Brown & White
- White & Tan
- White & Blonde
The Common Colours of Norrbottenspets Dogs
The Norrbottenspets is a physical mixture of endurance, speed, and strength. The ribcage has elements of both speed and strength. Viewed from the front the ribcage is oval and relatively deep, half from height. The ribcage is also relatively long with well-developed last ribs. The arched neck, distinguishable withers and slightly slanting croup makes the lines of the body very speedy. The underline has only a slight tuck up, which with the long ribcage reflects endurance.
What to do if you lose your Norrbottenspets
If your Norrbottenspets Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. List your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Report the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups Here.
3. Phone the local vet clinics to see if anyone has brought in your lost pet.
4. Phone the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Pounds.
What to do if you find a lost Norrbottenspets
If you find a Norrbottenspets Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. List the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. List the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Contact the Local Authority to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the animal to the local Animal Pound assigned to your area.
5. Take the animal to the local Vet who usually scan the animal’s microchip and contact the registered owner of the pet.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must call your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.