Norwegian Lundehund Temperament
Considering to adopt a Norwegian Lundehund Dog and want to know about Norwegian Lundehund's temperament or characteristics?
There are several reasons why you will love the Norwegian Lundehund Dogs as they are known for their Alert, Energetic, Loyal temperament.
- Gun dog
- Toy dog
- Utility Dog
- Hound dog
- Working dog
How To Find a Dog With a Good Temperament
Finding out why a breed was created, and the country and climate it originally came from, can help you understand what to expect in terms of behaviour and temperament.
Some breeds demand much more attention than others. A breed's true temperament can also take time to cultivate: the boxer's extrovert and playful nature means it takes longer to mature than other breeds.
The puppies of particular breeds could be very hard work in the early weeks but can make amazing adult dogs.
There are seven types of dogs:
Norwegian Lundehund Information
Their superior personality, even disposition and small size make them an ideal, easy-to-live-with pet, although they may be wary of strangers. Consistency in the home environment is extremely important, as is consistency in training, house training, and socialization. Lundehund is very sensitive and can develop trust issues with an owner who tries to trick him into doing things - you can only fool a Lundehund once. They are incredibly clever and fun-loving, making them delightful and sometimes challenging.
What to do if you lose your Norwegian Lundehund
If your Norwegian Lundehund Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. List your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. List the lost pet on the Local Lost Pets Facebook Groups Here.
3. Phone the nearby vet clinics to see if someone has handed in your missing pet.
4. Contact the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Shelters.
What to do if you find a lost Norwegian Lundehund
If you find a Norwegian Lundehund Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Register the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. List the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Contact the Local Authority to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the pet to the local Animal Shelter near to your area.
5. Take the pet to the local Vet who can scan the animal’s microchip and locate the registered pet owner.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must call your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.