Norwegian Lundehund Physical Appearance
Looking to own a Norwegian Lundehund Dog and need to know what is the general appearance of Norwegian Lundehund or what are the common colours of a Norwegian Lundehund?
Know more details about the colors, weight and height of Norwegian Lundehund Dogs from this page.
Consider the personality traits and appearance of the Norwegian Lundehund, as this breed is not for everyone. Use this information below to see if a Norwegian Lundehund would suit your lifestyle and household.
- 12-15.5 inches (31-39 cm)
- 13-20 pounds (6-9 kg)
Size of Norwegian Lundehund: The Norwegian Lundehund Dog is a small sized dog.
Height of Norwegian Lundehund:
Weight of Norwegian Lundehund:
- Reddish Brown
The Common Colours of Norwegian Lundehund Dogs
Norwegian Lundehund Information
Their superior personality, even disposition and small size make them an ideal, easy-to-live-with pet, although they may be wary of strangers. Consistency in the home environment is extremely important, as is consistency in training, house training, and socialization. Lundehund is very sensitive and can develop trust issues with an owner who tries to trick him into doing things - you can only fool a Lundehund once. They are incredibly clever and fun-loving, making them delightful and sometimes challenging.
What to do if you lose your Norwegian Lundehund
If your Norwegian Lundehund Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Register your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. List the lost pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups Here.
3. Telephone the local vets to see if someone has brought in your missing pet.
4. Call the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Pounds.
What to do if you find a lost Norwegian Lundehund
If you find a Norwegian Lundehund Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. List the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Register the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Phone the Local Council to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the pet to the local Animal Pound near to your suburb.
5. Take the animal to the local Vet who can scan the animal’s microchip and call the registered pet owner.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must call your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.