Norwich Terrier Physical Appearance
Thinking to own a Norwich Terrier Dog and wondering what is the general appearance of Norwich Terrier or what are the popular colours of a Norwich Terrier?
Know more details about the colors, weight and height of Norwich Terrier Dogs from this page.
Consider the personality traits and appearance of the Norwich Terrier, as this breed is not for everyone. Use this information below to see if a Norwich Terrier would suit your lifestyle and household.
- 10 inches (25 cm)
- 10-12 pounds (4.5-5.5 kg)
Size of Norwich Terrier: The Norwich Terrier Dog is a small sized dog.
Height of Norwich Terrier:
Weight of Norwich Terrier:
- Black & Tan
The Common Colours of Norwich Terrier Dogs
Norwich Terrier Information
The Norwich terrier, like the Norfolk, is a true terrier at heart, always ready for adventure and excitement. It is a hunter and may chase small animals. It is a pert, independent, amusing — but sometimes challenging — companion, best suited for people with a sense of adventure and humor.
What to do if you lose your Norwich Terrier
If your Norwich Terrier Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. List your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Report the lost pet on the Local Lost Pets Facebook Groups Here.
3. Telephone the local vets to see if anyone has handed in your missing pet.
4. Contact the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Pounds.
What to do if you find a lost Norwich Terrier
If you find a Norwich Terrier Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Report the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. List the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Contact the Local Authority to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the pet to the local Animal Pound near to your suburb.
5. Take the animal to the local Vet Clinic who usually scan the animal’s microchip and phone the registered owner of the pet.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must contact your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.