Are Pakistani Mastiffs Intelligent Dogs?
Looking to adopt a Pakistani Mastiff and want and wondering whether Pakistani Mastiff is an intelligent dog breed?
According to pet experts, Pakistani Mastiff Dogs score out of 5 in the scale of intelligent dog breeds.
Pakistani Mastiff intelligence ranking compared to other dogs: unknown
Smartest Dog Breeds
Obviously, a smart dog is just potential without a human willing to put in the time and effort to channel the dog and train's intelligence. Dogs are about as clever as the normal two-year-old, but there is a variety of intelligence across various breeds.|Intelligence in dog breeds can refer to many qualities. Some dog breeds are simpler to train and listen well to commands while others make great working dogs who are able to herd livestock.
Here is a list of the 5 smartest dog breeds. Is your dog one of them?
1. Border Collie is just one of the world's smartest and most popular dog breeds. Initially developed as a herding dog because of its intelligence and obedience, the Border Collie is a medium-sized dog known for its friendly temperament.
2. Golden Retriever is one of the world's most-liked dog breeds. Originally bred as gun dogs, the Golden Retriever is a clever, trainable and friendly comrade.
3. Rottweiler (a.k.a. "Rottie") is a faithful, courageous and smart dog breed who is known for its unwavering dedication to its owners, whom they will protect at all costs.
4. Poodles not only are very clever, but they're also honored, energetic dogs, with the added advantage of being hypoallergenic. Because of their high intelligence, poodles can be easily trained to track, hunt, retrieve, and obey.
5. German shepherd is the second most in demand dog breed because they're brave, confident, and intelligent. They are exceptional all-purpose workers and are used in a number of specialized situations as police dogs or service dogs.
Pakistani Mastiff Information
The is a powerful Mastiff. They are also known as the "Beast From The East." They are a very intelligent and noble breed. This is an extremely dominant dog and is only recommended for experienced dog owners. They can be very difficult to handle if placed with the wrong owner. Pakistani Bully Kuttas are very trainable. They are loyal and protective of their master and property. With proper exercise, leadership, socialization and training, the Pakistani Bully Kutta can make an amenable companion for responsible and knowledgeable owners. Well raised Bully Kuttas are good with kids, very loving and playful.
What to do if you lose your Pakistani Mastiff
If your Pakistani Mastiff Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. List your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Report the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups Here.
3. Contact the nearby vet clinics to see if someone has handed in your lost pet.
4. Contact the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Shelters.
What to do if you find a lost Pakistani Mastiff
If you find a Pakistani Mastiff Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. List the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. List the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Phone the Local Council to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the pet to the local Animal Pound assigned to your area.
5. Take the pet to the local Vet who can scan the animal’s microchip and locate the registered owner of the pet.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must contact your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.