Parson Russell Terrier Physical Appearance
Thinking to own a Parson Russell Terrier Dog and want to know what is the general appearance of Parson Russell Terrier or what are the popular colours of a Parson Russell Terrier?
Learn more details about the colors, weight and height of Parson Russell Terrier Dogs from this page.
Consider the personality traits and appearance of the Parson Russell Terrier, as this breed is not for everyone. Use this information below to see if a Parson Russell Terrier would suit your lifestyle and household.
- 12-14 inches (31-36 cm)
- 14-18 pounds (6-8 kg)
Size of Parson Russell Terrier: The Parson Russell Terrier Dog is a medium sized dog.
Height of Parson Russell Terrier:
Weight of Parson Russell Terrier:
- Black and Tan
The Popular Colours of Parson Russell Terrier Dogs
Parson Russell Terrier Information
This is a dog that thrives on action and adventure. In the process, it often finds itself in the middle of trouble. It is a true hunter at heart, and will explore, wander, chase and dig when it gets a chance. It is very playful and intelligent. It gets along well with children and strangers. It can be scrappy with strange dogs, but is better than many terriers. It does well with horses, but it may chase cats and is not good with rodents. It may tend to bark and dig. It makes an ideal companion for an active person with a good sense of humor who wants a lot of entertainment — and mischief —in one dog.
What to do if you lose your Parson Russell Terrier
If your Parson Russell Terrier Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Report your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. List the lost pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups Here.
3. Telephone the nearby vets to see if someone has handed in your missing pet.
4. Phone the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Pounds.
What to do if you find a lost Parson Russell Terrier
If you find a Parson Russell Terrier Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. List the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Register the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Phone the Local Council to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the pet to the local Animal Shelter near to your area.
5. Take the pet to the local Vet Clinic who can scan the animal’s microchip and locate the registered owner of the pet.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must contact your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.