Perro de Presa Canario Temperament
Looking to own a Perro de Presa Canario Dog and need to know about Perro de Presa Canario's temperament or characteristics?
There are lots of reasons why you will fall in love with the Perro de Presa Canario Dogs as they are known for their Dominant, Gentle, Strong Willed characteristics.
- Strong Willed
- Gun dog
- Toy dog
- Utility Dog
- Hound dog
- Working dog
How To Find a Dog With a Good Temperament
Recognizing why a breed was created, and the country and climate it originally came from, can help you understand what to expect in terms of behaviour and character.
Some breeds demand much more attention than others. A breed's true temperament can also require time to develop: the boxer's extrovert and playful nature means it takes longer to mature than other breeds.
The puppies of certain breeds could be very hard work in the early weeks but can make wonderful adult dogs.
There are seven types of dogs:
Perro de Presa Canario Information
The essential characteristics of the Presa are those which enable it to drive and hold cattle, and to guard its home and family. These tasks require a powerful, agile, courageous dog with a large head and powerful jaws. The Presa is extremely affectionate, docile and well behaved with its owner and family, but is wary of strangers and aggressive with other dogs.
What to do if you lose your Perro de Presa Canario
If your Perro de Presa Canario Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. List your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Report the lost pet on the Local Lost Pets Facebook Groups Here.
3. Contact the local vets to see if someone has handed in your lost pet.
4. Telephone the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Pounds.
What to do if you find a lost Perro de Presa Canario
If you find a Perro de Presa Canario Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Report the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Register the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Contact the Local Council to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the animal to the local Animal Shelter near to your area.
5. Take the pet to the local Vet Clinic who can scan the animal’s microchip and call the registered pet owner.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must call your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.