Are Perro de Presa Canarios Intelligent Dogs?
Considering to adopt a Perro de Presa Canario and need to know whether Perro de Presa Canario is an intelligent dog breed?
According to dog experts, Perro de Presa Canario Dogs score out of 5 in the scale of intelligent dog breeds.
Perro de Presa Canario intelligence ranking compared to other dogs: unknown
Smartest Dog Breeds
Of course, a smart pet dog is just potential without a person willing to put in the time and effort to channel the dog and train's cleverness. Dogs are about as clever as the normal two-year-old, but there is a range of intelligence across several breeds.|Cleverness in dog breeds can refer to many qualities. Some dog breeds are much simpler to train and listen well to orders while others make great working dogs who are able to herd livestock.
If you want an intelligent friend, get one of these breeds:
1. Border Collie is among the world's smartest and most popular dog breeds. Originally developed as a herding dog because of its intelligence and obedience, the Border Collie is a medium-sized dog recognized for its friendly temperament.
2. Golden Retriever is one of the world's most-liked dog breeds. Originally bred as gun dogs, the Golden Retriever is an intelligent, trainable and friendly companion.
3. Rottweiler (a.k.a. "Rottie") is a loyal, courageous and smart dog breed who is known for its unwavering dedication to its owners, whom they will protect at all costs.
4. Poodles not only are very clever, but they're also pleased, active dogs, with the added advantage of being hypoallergenic. Because of their high intelligence, poodles can be easily trained to track, hunt, retrieve, and obey.
5. German shepherd is the second most sought-after dog breed because they're courageous, confident, and intelligent. They are excellent all-purpose workers and are used in a number of specialized situations as police dogs or service dogs.
Perro de Presa Canario Information
The essential characteristics of the Presa are those which enable it to drive and hold cattle, and to guard its home and family. These tasks require a powerful, agile, courageous dog with a large head and powerful jaws. The Presa is extremely affectionate, docile and well behaved with its owner and family, but is wary of strangers and aggressive with other dogs.
What to do if you lose your Perro de Presa Canario
If your Perro de Presa Canario Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. List your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Register the lost pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups Here.
3. Visit the local vet clinics to see if anyone has brought in your lost pet.
4. Call the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Pounds.
What to do if you find a lost Perro de Presa Canario
If you find a Perro de Presa Canario Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Report the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. List the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Phone the Local Council to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the pet to the local Animal Pound near to your suburb.
5. Take the animal to the local Vet Clinic who usually scan the animal’s microchip and call the registered pet owner.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must contact your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.