Perro de Presa Mallorquin Dog Breed
Thinking of getting a Perro de Presa Mallorquin Dog and want to know if a Perro de Presa Mallorquin is suitable for your household?
Use the Perro de Presa Mallorquin information on this website to learn more about adaptability, health issues, life span of Perro de Presa Mallorquin and more.
Perro de Presa Mallorquin Facts
- Name: Perro de Presa Mallorquin
- Other Names: Ca de Bou, Mallorquin Mastiff, Mallorquin Bulldog, Perro Dogo Mallorquin, Majorca Mastiff, Majorcan Bulldog, Silverbacks
- Origin: Spain
- Breed Group: Guardian Dog (UKC)
- Breed Type: Purebred
Perro de Presa Mallorquin Information
This is an intelligent dog who needs an owner who can understand and handle it. Owners should work with their Perro de Presa Mallorquin from puppy hood to teach obedience and manners in as positive a way as possible but correcting any unwanted behaviour from the beginning. Working with knowledgeable trainers is critical.
What to do if you lose your Perro de Presa Mallorquin
If your Perro de Presa Mallorquin Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. List your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. List the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups Here.
3. Call the nearby vet clinics to see if someone has handed in your lost pet.
4. Phone the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Shelters.
What to do if you find a lost Perro de Presa Mallorquin
If you find a Perro de Presa Mallorquin Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. List the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Report the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Call the Local Council to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the animal to the local Animal Shelter near to your suburb.
5. Take the pet to the local Vet who usually scan the animal’s microchip and phone the registered owner of the pet.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must contact your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.