Pharaoh Hound Puppy Price and Litter Size
Considering to get a Pharaoh Hound Dog and wondering what is the average price of Pharaoh Hound puppies or how many litters can a Pharaoh Hound Dog have?
Learn more details about the price of Pharaoh Hound Dogs near you and litter size from this page.
Consider the Pharaoh Hound puppy price and Pharaoh Hound puppy litter size before getting a Pharaoh Hound Dog.
Pharaoh Hound Puppy Price: Average $1800 - $2000 USD
Pharaoh Hound Puppy Litter Size: 6-8 puppies
Most Expensive Dog Breeds
Here is a list of the top 10 most expensive canine breeds:
2. English Bulldog
3. Chow Chow
6. Tibetan Mastiff
7. Pharaoh Hound
10. Irish Wolfhound
Pharaoh Hound Information
The svelte pharaoh hound is more than a gracious addition to the home (though it surely is that) — it is a keen hunter and an exuberant chaser. Although it is calm indoors, it loves to run. It is sensitive, loving, gentle and good with children and other dogs, but it may chase strange animals. It tends to be reserved with strangers; some pharaoh hounds are even timid. It is independent but willing to please. The breed has the unique characteristic of "blushing" when excited, with the nose and ears turning a rosy color.
What to do if you lose your Pharaoh Hound
If your Pharaoh Hound Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Report your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Register the missing pet on the Local Lost Pets Facebook Groups Here.
3. Telephone the nearby vet clinics to see if someone has brought in your lost pet.
4. Telephone the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Shelters.
What to do if you find a lost Pharaoh Hound
If you find a Pharaoh Hound Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Report the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. List the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Contact the Local Council to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the animal to the local Animal Pound assigned to your suburb.
5. Take the animal to the local Vet Clinic who usually scan the animal’s microchip and contact the registered owner of the pet.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must contact your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.