Popular Pharaoh Hound Names
Wanting to own a Pharaoh Hound Dog and want to know what is the most popular names for Pharaoh Hound Dogs?
Whether your next Pharaoh Hound is a boy or girl, find the list of beautiful Pharaoh Hound Dog names here.
Choosing a name for your dog requires a little luck and inspiration and a lot of thought. After all, this is a word you will be saying frequently for years to come.
Can you guess the most popular Pharaoh Hound dog names? Some of them might surprise you. Choosing the best dog name, like choosing the perfect dog sitter, is a task that pet parents take seriously.
Luckily, we have rounded up some great options for you. From Allie to Zoey and everything in between, we dug into our database to discover the top Pharaoh Hound breed dog names and trends.
The perfect name for your Pharaoh Hound dog is out there!
Top 10 Male Pharaoh Hound Dog Names
Top 10 Female Pharaoh Hound Dog Names
Pharaoh Hound Information
The svelte pharaoh hound is more than a gracious addition to the home (though it surely is that) — it is a keen hunter and an exuberant chaser. Although it is calm indoors, it loves to run. It is sensitive, loving, gentle and good with children and other dogs, but it may chase strange animals. It tends to be reserved with strangers; some pharaoh hounds are even timid. It is independent but willing to please. The breed has the unique characteristic of "blushing" when excited, with the nose and ears turning a rosy color.
What to do if you lose your Pharaoh Hound
If your Pharaoh Hound Dog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. List your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. List the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups Here.
3. Contact the local vet clinics to see if anyone has brought in your missing pet.
4. Contact the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Shelters.
What to do if you find a lost Pharaoh Hound
If you find a Pharaoh Hound Dog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. List the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Register the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Phone the Local Council to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the animal to the local Animal Pound near to your suburb.
5. Take the animal to the local Vet Clinic who usually scan the animal’s microchip and locate the registered pet owner.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must call your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.