Polish Lowland Sheepdog Temperament
Looking to adopt a Polish Lowland Sheepdog and need to know about Polish Lowland Sheepdog's temperament or characteristics?
There are many reasons why you will fall in love with the Polish Lowland Sheepdogs as they are known for their Agile, Even Tempered, Lively temperament.
- Even Tempered
- Gun dog
- Toy dog
- Utility Dog
- Hound dog
- Working dog
How To Find a Dog With a Good Temperament
Finding out why a breed was developed, and the country and climate it initially came from, can help you understand what to expect in terms of behaviour and character.
Some breeds demand much more attention than others. A breed's true temperament can also require time to develop: the boxer's extrovert and playful nature means it takes longer to mature than other breeds.
The puppies of certain breeds could be very hard work in the early weeks but can make amazing adult dogs.
There are seven types of dogs:
Polish Lowland Sheepdog Information
Lively and loyal, the PON has been shaped by centuries of work as a shepherd. This is a territorial breed that is often wary of strangers; however, to those it knows it is very affectionate. A PON's bark is one of its best friends, and the typical PON shows it off often. The PON has an independent and even willful side. It learns quickly, but sees no use in following commands blindly. Despite its shaggy dog look, the PON can be a serious dog. PONs are good with considerate children, most other pets, and most other dogs, although if challenged by a dog, they will hold their own.
What to do if you lose your Polish Lowland Sheepdog
If your Polish Lowland Sheepdog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. List your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. Register the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups Here.
3. Telephone the local vet clinics to see if someone has handed in your missing pet.
4. Call the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Shelters.
What to do if you find a lost Polish Lowland Sheepdog
If you find a Polish Lowland Sheepdog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Register the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. List the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Phone the Local Council to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the pet to the local Animal Pound assigned to your area.
5. Take the animal to the local Vet Clinic who normally scan the animal’s microchip and call the registered owner of the pet.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must call your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.