Polish Tatra Sheepdog Physical Appearance
Considering to get a Polish Tatra Sheepdog and need to know what is the general appearance of Polish Tatra Sheepdog or what are the popular colours of a Polish Tatra Sheepdog?
Learn more details about the colors, weight and height of Polish Tatra Sheepdogs from this page.
Consider the personality traits and appearance of the Polish Tatra Sheepdog, as this breed is not for everyone. Use this information below to see if a Polish Tatra Sheepdog would suit your lifestyle and household.
- Female: 24-26 inches (60-65 cm)
- Male: 26-28 inches (65-70 cm)
- 80-130 pounds (36-59 kg)
Size of Polish Tatra Sheepdog: The Polish Tatra Sheepdog is a large sized dog.
Height of Polish Tatra Sheepdog:
Weight of Polish Tatra Sheepdog:
The Popular Colours of Polish Tatra Sheepdogs
Polish Tatra Sheepdog Information
A lot of today's Polish Tatra Sheepdog's behaviors and qualities can be traced back to its use of guarding. They are territorial, loyal and protective of their owners, and are very good watchdogs for this reason. They have a very loud bark and will bark at anything that is suspicious, as they are trying to protect their family. Since they were trained to be cautious and not attack until completely necessary when predators were around sheep, The Polish Tatra Sheepdog will not bite a stranger or other animals unless continuously provoked, leading them to be considered very dog and animal friendly. From thousands of years of guarding sheep, they are very intelligent, calm and independent.
What to do if you lose your Polish Tatra Sheepdog
If your Polish Tatra Sheepdog or any other pet has gone missing and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. Register your missing pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. List the lost pet on the Local Lost Pets Facebook Groups Here.
3. Phone the nearby vet clinics to see if anyone has handed in your lost pet.
4. Telephone the RSPCA or Visit the RSPCA Lost Pets website and complete a Lost Pet Report.
5. Visit Lost Pets Pages of Animal Pounds.
What to do if you find a lost Polish Tatra Sheepdog
If you find a Polish Tatra Sheepdog or any other pet and it does not have an identification tag with a phone number, you can:
1. List the found pet details at Pet Reunite website here.
2. List the missing pet on the Local Facebook Lost Pets Groups.
3. Call the Local Authority to collect the lost animal.
4. Take the animal to the local Animal Shelter assigned to your area.
5. Take the pet to the local Vet who can scan the animal’s microchip and phone the registered pet owner.
Laws Regarding Missing Pets
1. It is against the law to keep any animal that you find.
2. Pets are generally considered property and it is illegal to take and keep someone else’s property.
3. You must call your local animal control unit and file a FOUND AN ANIMAL report for any dog or cat you find.
4. To reclaim your lost dog, cat or other pet from the animal shelter you must pay a release fee.
5. If your dog or cat is unregistered, you will have to register your pet before you can take it home.